Tuttle Orchards: a favorite Indiana apple orchard.
Current Updates from the Orchard:
- Click here for list of current apple varieties.
- Click here for list of current produce including winter greens from hightunnels.
- Sweet Shop still open with Caramel Apples, Apple Cider Slushes, Hot Cider, and Fudge.
Biweekly box of seasonal produce delivered to a location near you.
Saturday, Sampling Events in November:
- November 11: Holiday Pies 11-3
- November 25: Thanksgiving Favorites…samples of some of our favorite Thanksgiving recipes featuring Tuttle’s produce.
- Ship Apples, Apple Cider, Apple Butter, and other Tuttle’s Favorites to Friends and Family.
- Order persimmon pudding for shipping.
- Info about corporate Fruit Baskets and Gifts
Tuttle Orchards is an apple orchard and pumpkin patch destination each fall for many Indianapolis area families. Families from all over central Indiana make a trip to the apple orchard at Tuttles an annual tradition. They come for the apple picking, pumpkin patch, corn maze, kid’s farm play area, family atmosphere, caramel apples, apple cider slushies and more! We think Tuttle Orchards is one of the best places to pick apples and pumpkins in Indiana.[/fusion_text]