Tuttle’s continues to give back to our community by providing discounted prices on our own produce to organizations in our community. Requests should be submitted up to one month prior to event but MUST be submitted no later than 2 week before the event. Requests submitted after that time may not filled. Please use this form to submit your order. If for some reason we can not fulfill your order, we will contact you within a week. We receive a LOT of requests throughout the year so we apologize if we are unable to fill all requests.
The following items are available at a discounted price for non-profit organizations PRICES AS OF 9/28/2017:
- Bushels of Apples: Variety availability changes by week. $28/bushel. Approx 75-125 apples per bushel
- Gallons of Cider: $5/gallon Cider must be refrigerated. No preservatives. 2 week shelf life.
- Mini Pumpkins: SOLD OUT
- Pie Pumpkins: $2.00 each. Approx 6-8 inches in diameter. Field picked…may come with some dirt on them.
- We do NOT wholesale any large pumpkins.
- Please note, late in the season, we may not be able to fill any pumpkin orders.
If you are interested in ordering any of the above items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Name of Organization
- Non Profit Tax Exempt #
- Phone Number
- Type of Event
- Date of Event
- Date of Pickup (no pickups on Sat/Sunday).
- Number/items desired.
Orders will be considered based on availability, and will we will reply to let you know if we can fill your order. We do not guarantee availability of items until order has been confirmed by our staff via email. Sorry, we cannot take orders for discounted requests in person or via phone. All requests must be submitted via email at least two weeks in advance.