Many photographers and families find Tuttle’s to be a popular spot for taking their family photos.
To provide everyone with a positive, safe experience, these are our guidelines for photographers.
1. Novice and Professional photographers are welcome to take nature/family photos in areas that are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. During u-pick season, you are welcome to take photos in the pumpkin patch, apple orchard, etc. when those areas are open. During the time of year when u-pick is not open, these areas are NOT open to photos. Admission must be paid to any areas that have an admission cost in order to take photos in that area. Special permission must be obtained to photograph enter area of the farm that is not currently open to the public – this is for your safety.
2. Photographers are welcome to take photos during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Because of insurance considerations, absolutely no photos are allowed while we are closed. Please, please be courteous to our staff and be COMPLETELY finished with your photos by closing time. Failure to comply with this policy puts this policy at risk for all photographers who visit the orchard. We are happy to have you take pictures, but please please please be finished by the time we close.
3. We ask that photographers be courteous to other customers and avoid equipment or setups that might hinder others from picking, walking through the orchard, etc. Props,equipment that cannot be carried easily in hand, multiple clothes changes on site are not appropriate as these can interfere with activity of others Tuttle’s guests. Tuttle’s reserves the right to ask photographers end a session if they or their equipment is interfering with guest activity.
4. Absolutely NO PETS are permitted on the orchard for photos.
5. All photos should be family friendly in nature.
6. If you are taking commercial photography/video that will be used for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us first for permission/appointment. Members of the press are welcome to take photos, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
5. Have fun! Enjoy the farm. We hope you make lots of fun family memories.
FYI: we have an annual photo contest with both professional and nonprofessional categories.