Many photographers and families find Tuttle’s to be a popular spot for taking their family photos.
To provide everyone with a positive, safe experience, these are our guidelines for photographers.
1. Novice and Professional photographers are very welcome to take nature/family photos in areas that are OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. During u-pick season, you are welcome to take photos in the pumpkin patch, apple orchard, etc. During the time of year when u-pick is not open, please check with us first before entering fields and other areas.
2. Photographers are welcome to take photos during NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS. Because of insurance considerations, absolutely no photos are allowed while we are closed.
3. We ask that photographers be courteous to other customers and avoid large equipment or setups that might hinder others from picking, walking through the orchard, etc. Tuttle’s reserves the right to ask photographers to move to another area if they are disrupting other guests.
4. If you are taking commercial photography/video that will be used for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us first for permission/appointment. Members of the press are welcome to take photos, please contact us, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
5. Have fun! Enjoy the farm. We hope you make lots of fun family memories.
FYI: we have an annual photo contest with both professional and nonprofessional categories.