a favorite Indiana apple orchard featuring Farm Store, Cafe, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Patch
Information for those visiting during Fall Break Week (Oct 14-18):
- Yes, we are OPEN weekdays 9am-7pm.
- The pumpkin patch is OPEN (still LOTS of pumpkins left), Farm Store is OPEN, Tractor Town Kid’s Area is OPEN, Cafe is OPEN and serving lunch on weekdays, as well as, caramel apples, hot cider, cold cider, slushies.
- Please note weekday hayrides are ONLY available from 12:30-7PM. NO AM Hayrides during the week. You do NOT need to take a hayride to get to the pumpkin patch…pumpkin patch is open 9am-7pm and can be reached by walking.
- There are still a FEW Golden and Red Delicious apples to pick in the upick orchard, but you do have to WALK approx 1/2 mile to the back of the orchard and look as it is the end of upick apple season. We have plenty of apples in the Farm Store including Honeycrisp, Crimson Crisp, Gold Delicious, Red Delicious, Jonathan, and others.
- We are seeing more visitors this week than donut production can handle so we are primarily focusing on apple cinnamon donuts, and it is very likely that we may be out of pumpkin or apple glaze donuts from time to time. We starting making apple donuts early each morning and will have available while supplies last each day, pumpkin donuts are made after apple as time allows.
- Tuttle’s Grill is NOT open during the week (lunch served in cafe)
- Due to the fall break crowds this week, the parking lot by the Farm Store will be closed for everyone’s safety. Handicap parking is located just across the street in the grassy area.
Areas of the Orchard Currently Open:
- Farm Store (list of produce here)
- Pick your own Apples (It is late in the season for apple picking…you will need to walk and search to find)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Tractor Town Kids Area
- Hayrides: Mon-Fri, 12:30-6:30pm. Saturdays, 9:30-6:30.
- Corn Maze
- Tuttle’s Grill on Saturdays ONLY 10:30 – 6:00
PLEASE NOTE: Sunflower Trail is done for the season.
Shop the Farm Store
Skip the Farmers Market! Our Farm Store is open Mon-Sat all Winter Long.
Our farm store is like visiting a farmers market that’s open all year. We offer over 200 products made in Indiana, as well as, items from over a dozen local farms. In addition our own apples, produce, cider, and goodies are available.
Eat in our Cafe & Sweet Shop
Join us for lunch in the Tuttle’s Cafe
We’re serving farm to table lunches using local meats and produce all winter long.
Sign up for the email list to get updates about the specific produce you like. We have specific lists for:
- Sweet Corn
- Canning Tomatoes
- Lodi Apples
- Black Raspberries
- Tart Cherries
- and more….
What We're Known For:
Tuttle Orchards is a favorite farm destination for Indianapolis area families to enjoy shopping in our Farm Store, enjoying farm to table treats in our Cafe, attending our many events, or enjoying fall activities like apple picking and visiting the pumpkin patch. Tuttles grows over 25 varieties of apples and over 50 varieties of produce. We are open year round for lots of farm filled quality fun!
We’re a fourth generation family owned and operated farm and orchard. We’re celebrating 90 years of growing award winning apples and produce. We love local! This means our Farm Store has over 200 Indiana grown/made products, and our Cafe features farm to table and local items for lunch and treats. We offer events for families to enjoy all year long, and we host over 20,000 people each year on guided tours. Our family is passionate about growing top quality produce and creating experiences on the farm where you can make great family memories.
What We Grow:
150 acres of freshness
8000+ Apple Trees
We are known first and foremost as apple growers…we raise over 30 varieties of apples that we harvest from July to October. We have apples available for picking in September and October, and we use lots of our apples to make our award winning apple cider.
20+ acres of Pumpkins
We are one of Indy’s favorite pumpkin patches in the fall. Families come to select the perfect pumpkin right from the patch.
1st Place Indiana State Fair Sweet Corn
We’re known for having some really great triple sweet sweet corn in the summers.
4 High Tunnels
So we can grow things in the winter….these greenhouses allow us to grow all year long.
Thousands of hanging baskets, flowers, and veggies starts
In the spring our greenhouses are full of plants for you to take home and do your own gardening.
Tomatoes from June to November
We have one of the longest growing seasons for tomatoes in central Indiana.
50+ Varieties of Veggies
We have over 20 acres of assorted summer vegetable crops. Check out our tote box program to get the best of what’s in season each week.
Family Fun & Quality Time!
We are big fans of helping families have fun on the farm and creating great memories.
Hours & Directions
Get the scoop on when to come and how to get here.
We get lots of questions from photographers who want to take photos at the orchard. Click below for our policy.
Due to agricultural food safety regulations, NO PETS are permitted. The ONLY exception is ADA service animals. Per ADA, emotional support dogs are not permitted. Thanks for your understanding. This policy is necessary to maintain our food safety certifications.