a favorite Indiana apple orchard featuring Farm Store, Cafe, Apple Picking, Pumpkin Patch
- For Saturday, October 16: We are OPEN! Wear your farm gear to the farm. We’ve gotten a bit of rain this week. The pumpkin patch and corn maze are a bit wet and muddy! Rain boots are a great idea!!
- Parking is now located across the street from the Farm Store for the months of September & October, to allow for an expanded Farm Store & Cafe experience that is outdoors under a tent with more space, for your convenience and safety in this fall season.
- Plenty of Apples available in the Farm Store including Honeycrisp. Click here for list. Apple picking is finished for the season due to the spring freeze.
- Sunflower Trail is done for season. Cut your own flower patch is closed currently for flowers to rebloom.
- Pumpkin Patch is now OPEN for the season! We have PLENTLY of PUMPKINS.
Get the Fall Scoop
get all the information about our fall activities.
- Corn Maze
- Tractor Town Kid’s Area
- Pumpkin Patch (Opens Fri, Sep 24)
- and more.
OPEN FOR THE SEASON:
these area are currently open during our normal business hours (Always Closed Sundays)
- Local Groceries
- Gourmet Gifts
Cafe & Sweet Shop
- Caramel Apples
- Apple Cider Slushies
Tuttle’s Grill (Open Saturdays Only)
over 20 acres of pumpkins for picking!
Hours & Directions
Get the scoop on when to come and how to get here.
We get lots of questions from photographers who want to take photos at the orchard. Click below for our policy.
Due to agricultural food safety regulations, NO PETS are permitted. The ONLY exception is ADA service animals. Per ADA, emotional support dogs are not permitted. Thanks for your understanding. This policy is necessary to maintain our food safety certifications.