- 3 medium beets
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- A pinch of rosemary or seasoning of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thinly slice beets with a mandolin or a sharp knife.
- Place the sliced beets on a baking sheet and spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil.
- Add a pinch of salt and the rosemary (Other seasoning options include coriander or thyme).
- Toss to coat the beets and arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Watch closely past the 15 minute point, they can burn quickly.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
- This makes enough chips for about 2 or 3 people.