July 27: Blueberry Day at Tuttles!
A day to celebrate Blueberries in Indianapolis!!
July 27, 2019
Hours by area:
- Farm Store: 9 am- 6 pm
- Samples: 9am – 3pm
- Cafe: 9 am- 6 pm serving treats, 10 am- 6 pm serving meals. All items while supplies last.
- Blueberry Pre-Order Pick Up: 9 am- 6 pm
- Activities: 9 am- 3 pm, last tractor ride leaves at 2:30
What you can expect:
Stock up on Blueberries.
Pre-Ordering Blueberries is now closed-but don’t fret! We will have lots of blueberries in the Farm Store for sale! Purchase your blueberries in the Farm Store by the pint, 2 lb tub, or 5 lb box. There will be 50 extra 5lb boxes available on a first come first serve basis!
Special Cafe Menu (Served this day (July 27th) only)
Blueberry Product Sampling in the Farm Store
We will have lots of blueberry items available for sampling in the Farm Store including:
- Blueberry Jam
- Terrapin Ridge Blueberry Bourbon Pecan Jam
- Blueberry Balsamic Dressing
- Blueberry Syrup
- Blueberry Lemon Dip Mix
- Fresh Blueberries
- Accompaniments- Bagel Chips, Crackers, Nilla Wafers
Tractor Town Kids’ Play Area- $4 Age 1 and under and adults free.
Tractor Rides- $4 Age 1 and under free, last ride leaves at 2:30 pm. New Summer Narration!
Kids’ Bubble Lab- $2.50 admission, giant bubbles, be inside a bubble, colored bubbles, geometric bubbles and more!