July 14: Blueberry Day @ Tuttles!
A day to celebrate Blueberries in Indianapolis!! (July 14, 2018)
What you can expect:
Stock up on Blueberries.
We order some great blueberries from Northern Indiana/Michigan in 5lb boxes. We offer our customers a chance once a year to order 5lb boxes of blueberries to enjoy and to freeze for winter.
You need to PRE-ORDER your boxes of blueberries in advance. You must pre-order by Saturday, July 7th to be able to pick up your 5lb boxes of blueberries that day. We bring these blueberries in from Michigan just for this day so please be sure to order your box if you want one.
Blueberry Pancake Breakfast:
9:00AM-11:00AM Bring your family for fresh blueberry pancake breakfast.
This blueberry pancake breakfast includes:
- All you can eat pancakes with Tuttle’s Blueberry Syrup
- Biscuits with Tuttle’s Blueberry Preserves
- serving of our Homemade Egg Casserole
- serving of Hoosier Bacon (our yummy Indiana raised bacon)
Purchase your tickets in advance for the blueberry pancake breakfast to save $2/person. Open buffet. Come anytime between 9 and 11 am.
Drinks are available for an additional charge and include milk, coffee, Blueberry Slushies, Blueberry Smoothies, and more.
Cost is $10/person if purchase tickets in advance. $12/person at the door. Kids 10 and under are $5/in advance and $7/at the door.
Blueberry Treats in the Cafe: 9AM-6PM (or while supplies last)
Blueberry treats including:
- Blueberry Pie
- Blueberry Slushies and Smoothies
- Blueberry Muffins
- Blueberry Bread
- Lunch Specials Featuring Blueberries such as:
- Blueberry Walnut Salad
- Toasted Ham and Brie with Blueberries on pretzel bun with blueberry preserves
- Turkey and Caprini Rosemary Chevre with Blueberry Compote on Ciabatta
- Chicken Salad with fresh blueberries, apples, and microgreens on croissant
Blueberry Samples in the Farm Store!!!
Enjoy lots of blueberry treats in the Farm Store this day…
Kid’s Zucchini Decorating. 10AM-2PM. Make a zucchini creature to take home.
Kid’s Craft: one activity ticket.
Wagon rides around the farm 10AM-4PM available. 1 ticket per person.
Tractor Town Kids Area 10AM-5PM 1 ticket per child.
Activity Tickets are $2.50/person.
This day is a chance to eat some blueberry treats and pick up pre-ordered boxes of blueberries in the farm store. We do not have blueberry picking at Tuttles.