Butternut Squash Fries
Would you like fries with that? You’ll definitely be adding these fries to your next order! This is a yummy and easy alternative to tradition french fries.
1 medium sized butternut squash (want to know if we have butternut squash right now in the farm store…click here for list of Today’s Produce.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Cut your butternut squash in half and remove all the seeds.
3. Slice your squash into the size of fries you want and remove the peel. Be careful not to make them too thin or they will burn easily.
4. Lay your fries on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Add a little pepper and toss the fries around to coat them evenly. Make sure they are not overlapping on the sheet.
5. Bake for about 40 minutes, checking them halfway and flipping them over to cook evenly.
6. Sprinkle with your desired amount of salt and enjoy!