Cherry Days @ Tuttles Continue July 15-July 19
Cherry Days are continuing this week at Tuttles for those who missed out on cherry day Saturday. Here’s the scoop:
– Cherry Pies (frozen take and bake) are on sale for $12 through Friday or while supplies last.
– We still have lots of amazing fresh sweet cherries from Traverse City Michigan area. We have both red sweet and rainier cherries. 2lb tub is only $10 for really nice cherries. This is the last chance for cherries this summer so come and get them while you can!
– They are making Cherry Donuts this week as well through Friday.
– The Cafe has Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothies and Cherry Limeade slushies available through Friday. Again last chance for these this year!
– The Farm Store still has boxes of Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries available for a great price this week while they last.
So…for those who missed cherry day come and get your cherries and cherry stuff while it lasts. Hours this week:
Monday-Friday 9am-6pm Thursday night open late til 7.