Fall Activities at Tuttle Orchards
what's happening in September & October
Please note: this is the best guess of fall information we have at this time. It is possible that things could change throughout the season so please check back for the latest updates!
2021 FALL SEASON DATES:
- Corn Maze, Tractor Town Kids Area, Expanded Farm Store & Cafe into Larger Tent: September 3- October 31, 2021
- Grill Open: Saturdays from Sep 11th-October 23
- Sunflowers: Sep 3 – mid to late September while bloom lasts
- Pumpkin Patch: September 24-October 31.
- Apple Picking: the trees will be open for exploring, but apples this year will be available in Farm Store due to the April snow/freeze.
- Also note, Hayrides will only be offered on weekdays in 2021. Not available on Saturday.
Many Indianapolis families make apple picking and pumpkin picking at Tuttle Orchards a part of their annual traditions. They also enjoy the corn maze, tractor town, and fall treats and shopping during their visit.
Tractor Town Adventure Farm has lots of farm fun for the little ones
Open Sep 1- Oct 31. Ages 2-10.
Family friendly 4 acre maze.
Opens Sep 3 – Oct 31.
Tickets sold on site. $6/person
Over 20 acres of pumpkins.
Open Sep 24-Oct 31, 2021
Most large pumpkins (excludes decorative squash) will be $9 (includes tax) no matter what size this year. Pie pumpkins are $3.50.
In 2021, narrated wagon rides will be available on weekdays only from Mid September-October 31.
Narrated Hayrides will NOT be offered on Saturdays in 2021.
Sept 13-Oct 29: Weekdays ONLY 10am-7pm
Observation Bee Hive
See the bees make honey!
September 4 to Oct 31.
Farm Animal Viewing
Llama & goats. Not a petting zoo.
Free. Sep 3- Oct 31.
Explore 6 acres of sunflowers and take your perfect photos.
Cut your own sunflowers also available for $3/stem.
September 3 – mid to late September (depending on bloom time)
Shop & Eat:
Cafe & Sweet Shop
Open All Year.
Donuts. Apple Cider Slushies. Caramel Apples.
Meals on weekdays. Saturdays meals at grill ONLY.
Meal hours 10:30am-5pm
Expanded outdoor ordering and seating with tents for 2021.
We will have caramel apples all through the fall season, but are not having a caramel apple festival in 2021.
Open All Year.
Apples & Cider. Gourmet Food Items. Pies. Local Honey
Tuttle's Grill & Roasted Corn
Saturdays Only: Sep 11-Oct 23
Cider Cooked Brats. Pulled Pork. Local Farm Hot Dogs. Roasted Corn.
Sept 24 – October 31
Pumpkins. Straw Bales & Corn Stalks. Squash & Gourds. Mums.
- Tractor Town: $6/child Adults Free
- Corn Maze: $6/child $6/adult
- Sunflowers: $6/child $6/adult (starting Sept 3)
- Hayride: $6/child $6/adult (WEEKDAYS ONLY. There will be no hayrides on Saturdays this fall.)
- Combo Pass: $12/child $12/adult (includes activities that are open the day of purchase)
- Children 1 and under free.
Season passes will be available for $30 this year.
Apples limited on tree in 2021 due to late snow, but there are plenty of apples in Farm Store.
Pumpkins: pie pumpkin: $3.50; large pumpkins:$9.00; decorative squash $12.00
Sunflowers: available in September: $3/stem
No General Admission or Parking Charge.
Only pay for activities you want to do.
Hours & Directions
Get the scoop on when to come and how to get here.
We get lots of questions from photographers who want to take photos at the orchard. Click below for our policy.
Due to agricultural food safety regulations, NO PETS are permitted. The ONLY exception is ADA service animals. Per ADA, emotional support dogs are not permitted. Thanks for your understanding. This policy is necessary to maintain our food safety certifications.