UPDATE FOR SATURDAY, Oct. 30th:
- Farm Store & Cafe are OPEN. Indoor seating is available in the greenhouse.
- Pumpkin Patch is open…but very, VERY muddy…bring boots. We have some pre-picked pumpkins for those who don’t want to go out in the patch. ALL pumpkins will be on sale for $2/each!!
- Tractor Town Kid’s Play Area on Saturday for $3/child. There is quite a bit of standing water (bring boots!)
- Hayrides will not be running on Saturday.
- Corn Maze is not recommended today. It is extremely muddy and has LOTS of standing water. Dress for the farm… boots are a good idea.
- Food will be served at the Cafe today and not the Grill. Menu Here.
- Cut your own Sunflowers are still OPEN – there are quite a few to pick…but wear boots…it is very muddy.
Farm Store offers apples, cider, and other farm fresh groceries.
Expanded into Large Tent from Sep 1 – Oct 30.
As of 10/18 we have some sunflowers in bloom for cutting.
$15 = Jar + flowers that fit in jar
or $3/each for cut flowers
While supplies last.
Limited supply…mostly picked.
As of 10/18 we have some sunflowers for cutting.
Tractor Town Adventure Farm has lots of farm fun for the little ones
Open Aug 27 – Oct 30. Ages 2-10.
$6/child or purchase Combo Pass.
Apple Picking limited in 2021 due to Spring Freeze. Lots of apples available in Farm Store.
Opens Sep 10th. Search and find apple hunting available while supplies last.
In 2021, narrated wagon rides will be available on weekdays only from Mid September-October 31.
Narrated Hayrides will NOT be offered on Saturdays in 2021.
Sept 13-Oct 29: Weekdays ONLY 10am-7pm
Family Friendly Corn Maze with activities around a honey bee theme in 2021.
Open Sep 3 – Oct 30.
$6/person or purchase Combo Pass.
Pumpkin patch in new location with larger fields for 2021.
Opens Sep 24- Oct 30.
Pumpkin Price decided by size.
Tuttle's Grill & Roasted Corn
Saturdays Only: Sep 11-Oct 23
Cider Cooked Brats. Pulled Pork. Local Farm Hot Dogs. Roasted Corn.
- Tractor Town: $6/child
- Corn Maze: $6/person
- Sunflowers: $6/person
- Hayride: $6/person (WEEKDAYS ONLY)
- Combo Pass: $12/person (includes activities that are open the day of purchase)
- Children 1 and under free.
Season Passes: $25/person
- Apple Picking: $8/small bag while supplies last. Apples limited on tree in 2021 due to late snow, but there are plenty of apples in Farm Store.
- Pumpkins: pie pumpkin: $3.50; large pumpkins:$9.00; decorative squash $12.95
- Cut Your Own Sunflowers: $3/flower head while supplies last
- Cut your Own Flower Bouquets: $15/jar while supplies last
No General Admission or Parking Charge.
Only pay for activities you want to do.
Hours & Directions
Get the scoop on when to come and how to get here.
We get lots of questions from photographers who want to take photos at the orchard. Click below for our policy.
Due to agricultural food safety regulations, NO PETS are permitted. The ONLY exception is ADA service animals. Per ADA, emotional support dogs are not permitted. Thanks for your understanding. This policy is necessary to maintain our food safety certifications.