Indianapolis Sunflower Trail
Sunflower Trail at Tuttles
SUNFLOWER STATUS on 9/11:
All Fields in “Birdseed Stage” No flowers currently in bloom. This will be the last day for sunflower trail for the season.
- No reservations are needed at this time.
- The meadow is approx. 4 acres of sunflowers to walk through.
- Admission is $6/person ages 2 and up. Children 1 and under are free.
- Cut your own sunflowers are available in a separate area for those who have paid admission to the trail. Cost of cut sunflowers is $3/flower head (includes tax).
- Rain Policy: The meadow will remain open in light rain, but will CLOSE in the event of inclement weather (lightening, heavy rain) until the storm passes.
- NO PETS are permitted in the sunflower meadow.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU COME:
- The sunflower meadow is in an agricultural field. The ground can be uneven in places. There can also be mud if it has rained a lot. The paths are narrow and are not suitable for strollers and possibly wheelchairs. Bees and other insects also love sunflowers so it is normal to have insects in the sunflower field as well…typically the bees are more interested in the flowers than the people…but those with severe bee allergies should be aware that there will be bees present.
- Tractor Town Kid’s Play Area will be open this year during the Sunflower Meadow experience.
- No outside food is permitted at the farm, but check out our Cafe for lunch with outdoor seating. They also have our famous apple cider slushies to enjoy.
- For your safety, there is ABSOLUTELY NO ENTRY into the sunflower area (even just for photos) during any times that the meadow is not open. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this policy.
- Professional Photographer Policy: professional photography is allowed only in compliance with our photographer guidelines. All attendees must have a paid ticket. Photographers MUST also comply with policies listed in our photo policy. Any photographer not following these policies will be asked to cease their session. See guidelines here: https://www.indianapolisorchard.com/photo-policy/
- You will need to be done with your sunflower meadow experience by closing time.