A deliciously fruity salad option.
- 2 T Raspberry Preserves or Jam
- 1 T local honey
- 2 T raspberry vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 1/2 t Dijon mustard
- 5 T olive oil
- assorted salad greens, washed and cut
- 1 red apple, thinly sliced
- 1 C red raspberries, fresh or frozen defrosted with juice drained.
- Make dressing: combine preserves, honey, vinegar, and mustard. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Drain greens and toss with just enough dressing to coat. Put onto plates and top with fruit.
Adapted from From Asparagus to Zucchini