Rosemary Roasted Acorn Squash
The most important step in this recipe is to keep you squash pieces fairly small. Large pieces are hard to get tender completely through!
1 acorn squash, washed and cubed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons rosemary
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Place acorn squash cubes on a large cookie sheet with raised edges.
- Drizzle olive oil over the acorn squash. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the acorn squash. Toss to coat.
- Spread the acorn squash pieces out evenly over the cookie sheet. Place in the over and cook for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, flip the squash pieces over and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes or until the squash is fork tender.
This recipe was adapted from premeditatedleftovers.com