Cookie Decorating with Santa – Additional Adult Ticket (NOT child ticket)
Join us on Saturday, December 1 and Saturday, December 8 for cookie decorating and photos with Santa.
Tickets Required. Space is Limited. Tickets are sold by time frame. You can come any time during your time frame to enjoy the activities.
Each Child ticket ($10) includes:
- Admission for one child and one accompanying adult.
- One voucher for cooking decorating station for two cookies per child.
- One voucher for time with Santa to take your own photos. (bring your own camera or phone…we’ll be happy to take the photos, but bring whatever devise you want the photos on…that way you go home with the photos that day and can use them for whatever you want.)
- Voucher for one hot chocolate or hot cider for child and adult.
Each Additional Adult Ticket ($3) Includes: (please note one adult is included with each child ticket, but if you have additional adults who want to join they will need a ticket due to space limitations)
- Admission for an additional accompanying adult.
- Voucher for one hot chocolate or hot cider for adult.
- Opportunity to join in for time with Santa to take your own photos. (bring your own camera or phone…we’ll be happy to take the photos, but bring whatever devise you want the photos on…that way you go home with the photos that day and can use them for whatever you want.)
Because of space limitations, any additional accompanying adults that want to enter the Santa area for photos or to sit at tables in Santa area will need a ticket. If you are just wishing to shop in farm store, no ticket is required.
For example, a family of two children and two adults would just need to purchase two child tickets (which each include one adult). A family of two children, two parents, and two grandparents would need to purchase two child tickets + two additional adult tickets.
Lunch will also be served, and will be available to purchase in the cafe if desired at an additional cost. Lunch menu will be made available closer to the date for this event. You can find more information about our cafe here.
Day 1: December 01, 2018
Day 2: December 08, 2018
Start time: 11:00 a.m.
End time: 03:00 p.m.
Venue: Tuttle Orchards