Black Raspberries Pint (pre-order)
$6.59 – $75.00
Black Raspberry Ordering if CLOSED FOR SEASON. We have frozen available in the Farm Store.
Pre-order black raspberries from Garwood Orchard in Northern Indiana.
IMPORTANT INFO if you are going to order:
- Black Raspberries are very perishable so we only get them for pre- order. They should be used right after you receive them. They MUST be refrigerated.
- The truck comes either Friday (July 6) afternoon or Tuesday afternoon (July 10). You can pick up in the Farm Store on those days between 4-6PM. We STRONGLY suggest you come and get them on Friday or Tuesday evening…you can also come Wednesday or Saturday morning.
- You must order by Tuesday night at 5PM to get them on Friday or Saturday night at 5PM to get them on Tuesday. Quantity is limited and may sell out before deadline.
- Although we try to get them fresh picked, and keep them refrigerated…we cannot control rain and heat and those things can affect black raspberries. We are not responsible for taste or issues due to rain. If you pre-order you are REQUIRED to take the black raspberries that come. We DO NOT give any refunds for black raspberries…so please keep this in mind. We will get the best black raspberries we can…but some days with rain and heat they are better than others…we have no control over this…so we cannot offer any refunds or date changes after you order.
- If you prefer, we have frozen black raspberries available in the farm store all year…which is another option if you want a less weather dependent option. They are $22.95 for 2.5lb bag. No need to pre-order these, we try to keep them in stock.
- In the event Garwood is not able to fill all the orders for a given day, we will refund your order and notify via email or phone that the order has been cancelled. Again…we will do our best but black raspberries are very unpredictable so there are no guarantees.
Pint ($6.59 each), Flat (12 pints, $75.00 each)