What's in Farm Store Today.
Sweet Corn: We have both Bi Color and White corn available.
Tomatoes: We have a limited quantity of Tuttle’s tomatoes right now due to being in between plantings. We are supplementing with some tasty Indiana tomatoes until probably next week.
We have Tuttle’s Cantaloupe and Watermelon.
Tuttle’s Grown Produce:
- Tuttle’s Fresh Apple Cider
- Tuttle’s Tomatoes
- Tuttle’s Cantaloupe
- Tuttle’s Watermelon
- Indiana Green Beans
- Indiana Pristine Apples
- Michigan/Indiana Blueberries
- Indiana Zucchini
- Indiana Cucumber
- Indiana Banana Peppers- Mild and Hot
- Indiana Yellow Squash
What's Ripe in the Orchard Today
Areas of the Orchard Currently Open (week of Aug 14):
Areas of Orchard Opening Soon:
- Sunflower Trail (Open Aug 20-Sep 3..not open in fall)
- Pick your own Apples (Open Aug 23):
- Current Varieties: Early Blaze
- Coming Soon: Gala (opens on Aug 30)
- Tractor Town Kids Area (Opens Aug 20)
- Hayrides (Aug 24, Aug 31, Sep 2 – 10am-5pm)
- Corn Maze (Opens Sep 7)
- Tuttle’s Grill on Saturdays (Opens Sep 7)
- Pumpkin Patch (Opens in early October)
Upcoming Special Events:
Today's Cafe Menu
Menu is subject to change based on availability.
*Note: We do our best to keep this as accurate as possible, but at times we are very busy and availability may change throughout the day. Feel free to call our farm store 317-326-2278 if you are coming a long distance for a specific item.