Turnip Salad with Goat Cheese
This is a way to eat turnips raw that adds some extra flavor. I was surprised how much I liked these.
What you Need:
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar (or other vinegar)
- Caprini Creamery Goat Cheese (Plain)
- Turnips, 3 sliced finely
- Fresh Parsley
What to Do:
- Peel and slice the turnips very thinly. Cut the slices in half.
- Put oil, vinegar, and turnips in bowl to soak for a few minutes.
- Remove turnips from mixture and arrange on plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle goat cheese pieces on top of turnips.
- Sprinkle with parsley.